This 500mL low-density polyethylene (LDPE) wash bottle is designed to dispense contents through the top without tilting. The one-piece molded closure and stem is leakproof and will deliver a single drop or a needle-thin stream. The tight fitting internal draw tube prevents separation when squeezing the bottle. Not autoclavable. Not for use as a long term storage container. Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow.
- Capacity: 500mL / 16oz.
- Bottle: Low-density polyethylene
- Cap / Stem: Polypropylene
- Draw Tube: Polypropylene copolymer
- Transparency: Translucent
- Cap Size: 32mm
- Autoclavable: No
- Upper Extreme Temp: 176°F (80°C)
- Lower Working Temp: -58°F (-50°C)
- Excellent resistance (no attack)…
- Alcohols, Esters, select Acidic and Basic solutions.
- Good resistance (minor attack)…
- Aldehydes (e.g Formaldehyde)
- Ketones (e.g. Acetone)
- Vegetable Oils
- Limited resistance (moderate attack – short term use only)…
- Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons (e.g. Benzene)
- Mineral Oils
- Oxidizing Agents (e.g. Hydrogen Peroxide)
There are no reviews yet.