The measure of a liquid’s acidity and alkalinity, pH is one of the most common parameter measured in a wide variety of industries ranging from water and wastewater treatment, chemical production, agriculture research and production, environmental monitoring, chemical and life sciences research, biochemical and pharmaceutical research, electronics production to food processing and other industrial applications. Eutech™ offers a wide range of pH meters and electrodes and Eutech™ pH 5+ Meter is an ideal choice for pH applications.
- Multi-Point Calibration (up to 5 points) with Auto-Buffer Recognition – choice of USA, NIST or pure water buffer standards with ±0.01 pH accuracy
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the highest accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large Custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from accidental knocks and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
- Rugged Carrying Case (Optional) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement
- pH Buffer Options: 1.68, 4.01, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45 (USA), 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 9.18, 12.45 (NIST), 4.10, 6.97 (Pb)
4 AAA x 1.4V batteries ±0.01 2 to 5 0 to 14 0°C to 100°C 0.1°C Eutech pH 5+ Meter with ATC Electrode ECPHTEM01P, Rubber Armour/Stand ±0.5°C LCD 0.01 Auto Power-Off after 17 minutes; Hold & Self-diagnostic messages Automatic/Manual (0°C to 100°C)
There are no reviews yet.