- Laser Marked Every 1/100 Feet
- Ideal for Accessing Narrow Diameters
- Tape Has Increased Tensile Strength and Electrical Efficiency
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Package Dimensions||14 x 12 x 12 inches (35.6 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm)|
|Date First Available||May 14, 2015|
|Material||stainless steel , pvdf|
|Measurement System||Inch (0 cm)|
Solinst 101 P7 Water Level Meter – 300 Feet
The Solinst 101 Water Level Meter with P7 Probe has a laser marked PVDF flat tape. The design is intended to reduce adherence to the side of well casing.
The PVDF flat tape is laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm and the tap has a length of up to 6000 ft (1800 m). The newly designed flat tape has increased tensile strength and electrical efficiency by using 6 strands of copper coated stainless steel and 13 strands of stainless steel in each conductor. The P7 Water Level Meter Probe has been developed to submerge up to 1000 ft. (300 m), making it surpass the 101 P6 Submersible Probe.
By having the sensor at the very tip of the probe, you will get the most accurate measurements in wells, boreholes, and cascading water, with almost zero displacement.
– 101 P7 Submersible Probe measures water levels and total well depth
– More consistent measurements with sensor located at the tip of probe
– Solinst PVDF flat tape has increased tensile strength and electrical efficiency
If you have any questions about this product or any of the other products we offer, ask us anytime! Our team at EnviroSupply is always here to assist with your purchase.