PreemieNatalie is a low-cost, durable, and realistic preterm manakin that supports training on lifesaving skills for small and preterm babies.
- Realistic size and appearance for a preterm baby (1.6 kg, 32-week gestational age).
- Effective role playing can be simulated playing covering normal care after birth as well as feeding, body temperature care and infection prevention.
- Can be easily set up by filling PreemieNatalie’s body with water, air, or dry rice.
- Carry bag included for convenient transport.
- Product size (L x W x H) [cm]: 0,420×0,220×0,050
- Product weight (kg): 1
- Operating temperature [°C]: +15º to +40º
- Storage temperature [°C]: 20º Relative Humidity: 5-100%
- Materials: Vinyl,Silicone, POM, PVC, PP, TPU
- User Guide
- Nasogastric tube
- Disposable stethoscope
- 20 ml syringe
- Knitted cap
- Care Plus KMC Wrap
- Storage Bag