What counts when growing micro-organisms, cell and tissue cultures is a “reliable colleague” – an indispensable ingredient for successful work in biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, bacteriology and virology. Thus, this unit is particularly well-suited for use in laboratories, incubation and moderating rooms in ambient temperatures between +10 and +50 °C.
- Silently operating and universally applicable Orbital Shaker, long-lasting.
- User-friendly microprocessor technique.
- Excellently applicable for continuous operation.
- Universally applicable through the large amplitude, low noise.
- Digital shaking frequency readout and setting via LC-display, in steps of 1.0 rpm, gentle start-up.
- Remaining time indication through LC display.
- RS 232 serial interface for trouble-free data transfer.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation.
- An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Shaking platform made of anodised aluminium.
- Compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism, ensuring high stability and dependability for continuous operation.
- Constant speed independent of load.
- Housing made of high impact strength polystyrene.
- Comprehensive range of accessories.
|Shaking weight max.:
|Shaker speed range max.:
||× × cm