Conductivity / TDS-2 Meter is Traceable Pens for Conductivity, Dissolved Solids, and Salinity provides for conductivity, conductivity/total dissolved solids and salinity. Meters fulfill requirements for CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, ISO and Federal/State regulations. Waterproof unit is 6.5” x 1.25” x 1.25”, weight is 2.25oz.
Easy to use and waterproof
- Simply turn on, insert and simultaneously read result and temperature
- Designed for easy routing analysis and quality control
- Elimination of “operator technique” permits everyone in the lab to report identical readings
- Tough, chemical resistant, waterproof ABS plastic housing assures a long life in severe lab or harsh plant environments
- Large 1/2-inch-high LCD digits are easy to read. HOLD button freezes the reading on the display
Calibration using solution standards
- Arrow keys allow fast setting to calibration standards
- Calibration data is saved even when the unit is turned off
- Instant-response probe and solid-state thermistor provides precise readings
- Temperature compensation permits readings to be automatically referenced to the international standard of 25°C or user may set programmable temperature coefficient
To assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
There are no reviews yet.