The SDS1022 digital oscilloscope from Owon offers reliable measurement technology for a great price. It is ideal for the workshop, hobbies or educational use. The 7″ colour TFT LCD panel with a resolution of 800 x 480 allows excellent readability of the waveforms. It offers a 20MHz bandwidth, a sampling rate of 100 MSa/s in dual channel and a memory depth of 10K.
- Supports SCPI and LabVIEW communications protocols.
- Includes a USB port for connection to PC and as a host to connect a USB drive.
- Supplied with 2 probes, USB cable, PC software, power cable and user manual.
- Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Sampling: 100 MS/s
- Display: 7″ colour TFT display 800×480 pixels
- Memory: 10K
- Maximum voltage: 400V (peak)
- Time base: 5 nS / Div at 100 s / Div
- Voltage difference And time difference between cursors
- Vpp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vamp, Vamp, Vavg, Vrms, Overshoot, Preshoot, Freq, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Delay A? B Rising Edge, Delay A? B Falling Edge, + Width, -Width, + Duty, -Duty
- Interfaces: USB PC Connection, USB Host for pendrives
- Dimensions: (W)301mm x (H)152mm x (D)70mm
- Weight: 1.10 kg
- Shipping Weight 1.6 kg
- Suitable for student use
- Suitable for teacher demonstration
- Physics – Sound, Waves, Medical Physics,
- USB Connection enables projection of the waveforms using the included computer software