Zeiss Primostar trinocular microscope
- Illumination Options: the Primo Star is available with fixed Kohler, full Kohler or iLED with reflected light fluorescence illuminator. Transmitted light options include 30w halogen or 3w LED. Optional battery supply unit is available.
- Digital Classroom: available with several Zeiss camera options or an integrated 5mp HD streaming camera built into the head. The digital classroom provides the ability to network an entire class of microscopes using the iPad imaging App Labscope. With the iPad App Labscope, you can display all the live images from the connected microscopes. With one click select a student’s image to share with the class. Record images and videos in high resolution 5 megapixels. Or share images, reports and videos with others via email, social media or cloud-based sharing.
- Color corrected Infinity optical system.
- Mechanical stage available with left or right hand controls.
- Abbe condenser 0.9/1.25 with holder for phase contrast and darkfield sliders.
- Objective Lenses:
- Plan-ACHROMAT 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x available for brightfield, darkfield and phase contrast.
- Plan-ACHROMAT 100x/0.8 dry objective available.
- Plan-ACHROMAT 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x, D=0 (without cover glass) available.
- Primo Star iLED: this microscope system provides LED fluorescence illumination and is commonly used for tuberculosis test applications. Switch easily between excitation and transmitted light brightfield illumination. Acquire brilliant images, especially while working with Auramine-Rhodamine stained samples.