Rectangular, stainless steel electrically heated, multi-place baths with fixed temperature for boiling water, fitted with concentric ringed lids to vary the hole size.
The steam produced provides an effective source of heat for samples:
- that may be otherwise thermally damaged by a naked flame
- used for applications to distil/concentrate liquids, melt agar and other solids
- metallurgical analysis, protein analysis and bacteriological examinations
Features an integral constant level device to maintain constant water level during boiling and supplied with sets of rings to vary the diameter of each hole to accommodate different sizes of vessels of evaporating dishes and glassware, including round-bottom flasks simultaneously.
Fitted with a sheathed immersion element and a one shot thermal cut out for safety.
The bath provides constant boiling water for gentle heating of samples and in steam.
Accessory ER-1 Energy Regulator can be connected to boiling bath allowing control of the amount of boiling from a gentle simmer to a vigorous boil.
Always site the Boiling Bath on a heat proof surface.
Always connect the constant level with laboratory tubing to a water supply, adjust the flow to gently top up the water level, whilst maintaining boiling.
The Constant water level has a visible water spout for checking water is topping up the Boiling bath in use and avoids the chances of boiling dry.
Manual reset cut out.
Always read the instruction book.
Power Consumption (220-240V) 1000W
Warranty Period 3 Years
By removing concentric rings, the hole sizes can be varied to accommodate different sizes of vessels simultaneously.
- Number of holes in bath lid 12 off with maximum hole diameter 80mm.
- In each aperture a 4 ring set is fitted.
- Centre ring – removed, aperture 30mm diameter hole.
- Ring 1 – removed, aperture 42mm diameter hole.
- Ring 2 – removed, aperture 58mm diameter hole.
- Ring 3 – removed, maximum diameter 80mm hole.
The constant level maintains liquid level during boiling. Use standard laboratory tubing and connect one outlet to a tap and adjust the water supply to maintain boiling whilst it automatically maintains water level. The other outlet acts as an overflow to a sink or drain. The constant level features a spout allowing quick visible checks that the water supply is being maintained in use.
Features and Benefits
1. All baths have an integral constant level device to regulate the level of water, adjusted correctly will maintain boiling. 2. Supplied with concentric ringed lid to vary the diameter holes. 3. Accessory Energy Regulator ER-1 can be used for control between vigorous boil and gentle simmer. 4. Smooth walled tank making it easy to clean and de-scale. 5. Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database, which includes all of its manufacturing inspection data. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.